Webinars with Dr. Ben Benjamin and Colleagues
Learn to assess and treat musculo-skeletal pain and more!
BTI has partnered with the Benjamin Institute of Cambridge, Massachusetts to bring you a series of online learning programs on the assessment and treatment of musculo-skeletal pain and other strategies for clinical treatment. Each of these high-quality webinars are presented by Dr. Benjamin and other leading experts in the field, with both audio and visual content. They are between 1 and 1.5 hours in length, and are approved by NCBTMB and Florida CE Broker.
When you purchase a webinar, you'll have access for 30 days. You'll also receive a copy of the program slides, and will have access to follow-up videos to help you reinforce and practice all the techniques you have learned.
Study from the convenience of your home or office, and gain new knowledge and skills you can incorporate into your massage therapy practice. Click the button below to go to the Benjamin Institute website, for detailed descriptions and costs for these high-quality webinars. This is a secure site for registration and payment.
- Unraveling the Mystery of Headaches – an Energetic Approach: a 7-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Cervical Pain: a 6-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Shoulder Pain: a 5-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Low Back Pain: a 7-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Knee Pain: a 7-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Ankle Pain: a 4-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Unraveling the Mystery of Hip & Thigh Pain: a 5-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- The 10 Most Common Myths about Neck and Back Pain: a 2-part Series with Ben Benjamin
- Anatomy Trains – Clinical Applications of Myofascial Meridians: a 6-part Series with Tom Myers
- Beyond Good Posture – Fascial Release for Structural Balance: a 6-part Series with Tom Myers
- Massage in Cancer Care: a 6-part Series with Tracy Walton
- Blood Clots, Blood Pressure and Heart Disease – Common Cardiovascular Conditions and Massage:
a 6-Part Series with Tracy Walton
- Orthopedic Massage Approaches to Upper Body Disorders: a 6-Part Series with Whitney Lowe
- Orthopedic Massage Approaches to Lumbo-Pelvic Pain: a 6-Part Series with Whitney Lowe
- Functional Fitness and Massage Therapy: a 6-Part Series with Tom Myers, Ralph Stephens and others
- The Ethics of Touch with Cherie Sohnen-Moe and Ben Benjamin
- Neuromuscular Therapy: a 6-part series with Judith DeLaney
- Pregnancy Massage 101: a 6-part Series with Carole Osborne
FREE Webinars with Ben Benjamin:
- Your Best Defense Against Neck Pain & Headaches
- SAVI – the Anatomy of Communication
- Strong, Limber Hands & Healthier Bodies: How Active Isolated Stretching can Help You and Your Clients
- Social Media Marketing: Get More Clients by Socializing Online
Ben E. Benjamin, PhD has dedicated his life to helping people cope with and overcome the pain and stress caused by injury to the body. His therapeutic techniques help reduce and eliminate pain produced by adhesive scar tissue formed from soft tissue injury.
In sports medicine/muscular therapy private practice since 1963, Dr. Benjamin is the founder and former President of the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, MA. As an educator and author, he has conducted seminars and workshops across the country, served as an instructor and trainer in a variety of settings, and written several books and countless articles. His books include: Listen to Your Pain: The Active Person's Guide to Understanding, Identifying, and Treating Pain and Injury; Are You Tense?: The Benjamin System of Muscular Therapy; Exercise Without Injury.
His professional training and education spans more than three decades. He earned a Ph.D. in Sports Medicine and Education at Union Graduate School; a Bachelor of Professional Sciences at Empire State College; and studied assessment techniques in Orthopedic Medicine with the well-known British Physician, James Cyriax, M.D. He is a 2010 inductee into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame.
Dr. Benjamin continues with his mission to offer his innovative therapy techniques to help enhance the quality of life for as many people as possible - to help people not simply manage their pain, but to be freed from it.